Leading through change
• Do you want to make sustainable changes in your practice?
• Does the thought fill you with a slight sense of dread?
• Would you like to make the process smoother and less stressful for everyone concerned?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, then you’re not alone! Making even the simplest changes in practice can seem like an uphill struggle with people moaning, finding all the possible problems of why things won’t work, refusing to do things the new way or running off in their own direction.
However, change is necessary for continuous improvement within practice. Whether you are planning a large or a small change in your practice, being clear with what you are trying to achieve and communicating this well are essential. During this session we will share practical techniques and tips on how to involve your team, to lead with clarity and purpose and how to both gain and maintain your team’s engagement and productivity, delivering sustainable benefits for you and your practice.
- Understand the stages of change
- Identify and unlock resistance to change
- Identify how to effectively communicate influence and lead others through change