6 W's of 30 under thirty
Last month we introduced brand-new initiative founded in partnership with Pioneer Veterinary Products: Vet Show 30 Under 30. Now that there are only 1 week left until the submissions close, we want to make a little reminder of the 6 W's of 30 under 30.
|The Vet Show 30 Under 30 (VS30) is an initiative designed to give young leaders, innovators and inspirers in the veterinary community the chance to be recognised and expand their networks by joining and exclusive cohort.||
VS30 is open to all individuals working within the veterinary profession ages 29 and under (or wo will turn 30 before 1 December 2022). This includes practice vets, vet nurses and administration staff, as well as those working within wider animal health including academia, public health, charities, and pharma workers.
This initiative allows tomorrow’s veterinary leaders to come together, gain recognition from their peers and colleagues and receive an acknowledgment for their early career work. Moreover, the Vet Show 30 Under 30 cohort of 2022 will be invited to:
- Attend the Official VS30 Induction Ceremony taking place at the London Vet Show 2022 (tickets to LVS included + two guest passes to the ceremony).
- Attend the Official VS30 Networking Hour in the Alumni & Community Zone at the London Vet Show.
- Invitation to join the official Vet Show advisory committee.
- Opportunity to contribute opinion pieces to the Vet Show global veterinary newsletter.
- Exclusive discounts and benefits to global Vet Show events.
- Participants will also receive an official award and be featured in the official VS30 Alumni Book.
- Opportunity to participate in Pioneer’s Innovation and Product Development Focus Group.
The VS30 is part of the London Vet Show celebrate on the 17th – 18th November 2022 at ExCeL, London. London Vet Show is the apex of the veterinary calendar being the largest and most exciting veterinary conference and exhibition in Europe.
In addition, these are the key dates you should keep in mind:
Submission is totally free, and you can enter as many people as you like as long as they meet the criteria Submission is simple:
Step 1: Find the submission form on the London Vet Show website at
Step 2: Add a headshot of the nominee
Step 3: When you are ready (but before 31st August!) click submit for your nomination. The Vet Show team will email you confirmation of receipt.
Now that you have all the information there is no reason not to complete the submission or nominate one of your colleagues.