How much do you know about Vet Seekers?
A little information about Vet Seekers:
Did you know that Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022) with a genuine desire to give both candidate and client a bespoke and transparent recruitment service both across the UK and overseas?
Did you know
- Vet Seekers now works across 3 veterinary divisions – General Practice - Specialist & Referral – International - New Website launching soon!
- We recently launched Vet Seekers on Trustpilot to provide an honest profile of what we do - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vetseekers.co.uk
- Vet Seekers is trademarked and registered with the Information Commissioners Office
- All our team members are enrolled on accredited REC courses, leading to further management, team leadership, HR, consultant growth courses, etc.
- Vet Seekers is a member of the Recruitment Employment Confederation (membership no. 00203570)
- We are fully compliant with GDPR and all candidates submitted by Vet Seekers have provided their permission to do so
- We strictly adhere to IR35 legislation and are fully set up for weekly payroll across all avenues, including in-house PAYE
- As standard provide full right to work checks, including digital ID checks for all perm and locum candidate applications
- Recently moved to new offices by the river Nidd in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire - https://www.harrogateoffices.co.uk/property/conyngham-hall/
- Did you see us at the London Vet show in November last year 2021? If not, then we will be there again this November on Stand F51!
- We support various charities, e.g., WWF, Street Paws, Cancer Research and Tree Nation to name a few!
- Unfortunately, no one can promise to fill every vacancy due to the shortage of qualified and registered veterinary professionals, but what we can do is deliver honesty, quality and professionalism.
- “Best Veterinary Recruitment Agency 2022” - UK Pet Products and Services Awards 2022 via Luxlife
- “Leading Veterinary Locum Recruitment Agency 2022” - SME UK Enterprise Awards
- “Veterinary Recruitment Agency of the Year 2022” - Central England Prestige Awards
- “Best Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Company – 2022” via the “Corporate Vision Magazine's - Corporate Excellence Awards”
- “Veterinary Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021” via the “SME News -2020 UK Enterprise Awards” for the second year in a row
- “Veterinary Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021” via the “Corporate Live Wire, Central England Prestige Awards”
- “Best Family-Run Veterinary Recruitment Agency 2020” Via the “Corporate Vision Magazine's 2020 - Corporate Excellence Awards”
- “Best Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Company 2020” - UK via the “SME News -2020 UK Enterprise Awards”
Vet Seekers Core Values - VS DNA
- No nonsense
- Above and beyond
We strongly believe in working to the highest levels of service and being honest, transparent and compliant with all our veterinary clients.
In the meantime, you can reach out to the Vet Seekers team for a confidential chat about your career or recruitment opportunities at 03330147374 or email@example.com.
Veterinary job seekers, come and speak with Vet Seekers at STAND F51!
Telephone: 0333 014 7374