Patient Finance ' a practical option for all Veterinary practices
Taking out finance to cover the cost of procedures is not only becoming increasingly popular in many sectors, but also easier and quicker, and it’s no different for Vets where your customers may want access to finance to pay for medical procedures for their pets.
What is it called?
Our patient finance facility is called Fast Track.
What does it do?
Fast Track provides options that can be incorporated into your veterinary practice, offering your patients repayment terms for cosmetic procedures or treatment plans, at a monthly cost they can afford.
How big are the loans?
Loans are available from £250 to £60,260 and each application is considered on its own merit.
How do I apply for Fast Track?
There are 7 easy steps for you to follow to get Fast Track for your practice:
- Find out about Fast Track
- Online www.braemarfinance.co.uk/fasttrack
- Telephone 01563 852113 speak to a member of our dedicated team
- Speak with a specialist
- A member of our dedicated Fast Track team will speak with you to find out about your practice/business and explain how Fast Track could work for you
- Sign-up for Fast Track
- Confirm your application with a member of our dedicated Fast Track Team. Call 01563 852113 or email email@example.com
- Information gathering
- Our dedicated Fast Track team will gather the information required to set up your account
- We will arrange a specific time and date for dedicated training, either via screen share or in person
- Go Live: Promote Fast Track within your business
- Fast Track will now be available to your clients or patients. We provide guidance on promoting the new finance option within your business.
- Generate multiple applications
- Offer the finance option to your clients or patients and promote the online application process within your business to generate multiple applications.