The search begins for the veterinary profession’s 30 Under 30
The London Vet Show team have announced a brand-new initiative dedicated to fostering talent in the veterinary industry today – Vet Show 30 Under 30.
This initiative, founded in partnership with Pioneer Veterinary Products, aims to bring together tomorrow’s veterinary leaders to gain recognition from their peers and colleagues and receive an acknowledgment for their early career work. Unique to the initiative – all exemplary individuals working in the veterinary-sphere will be encouraged to participate. This includes practice vets, vet nurses and administration staff, as well as those working within wider animal health including academia, public health, charities, and pharma workers.
The Vet Show 30 Under 30 cohort of 2022 (known as VS30) will be invited to:
- Attend the Official VS30 Induction Ceremony taking place at the London Vet Show 2022 (tickets to LVS included + two guest passes to the ceremony).
- Attend the Official VS30 Networking Hour in the Alumni & Community Zone at the London Vet Show.
- Invitation to join the official Vet Show advisory committee.
- Opportunity to contribute opinion pieces to the Vet Show global veterinary newsletter.
- Exclusive discounts and benefits to global Vet Show events.
- Participants will also receive an official award and be featured in the official VS30 Alumni Book.
- Opportunity to participate in Pioneer’s Innovation and Product Development Focus Group.
Charlotte Ellicott, Head of Marketing and Content for the Vet Shows said, “All veterinary professionals have had a particularly tough few years, especially those early in their career who have missed out on key milestones. This initiative is designed to give them a real boost. Our aim is to create long-term communities of like-minded, passionate people who will use collaboration and share best practices to drive the profession forward.”
“We will be hosting the VS30 annually at the London Vet Show, as it’s the perfect platform to host a group of passionate young professionals. Many of our team have worked on the show for 5-10 years so we’ve witnessed what can happen when young professionals are empowered at live events. Elevating the next generation leaders is a real passion of the Vet Show team.”
Clive Groombridge, Managing Director, Pioneer Veterinary Products said: ‘The future of our industry lies with the vets of tomorrow and we are so excited to be a founding member of The Vet Show 30 Under 30 programme. It’s a fantastic accolade and we would encourage you to nominate your peers and celebrate the young professionals in our industry that are already making a positive impact.’
‘Pioneer recognise the importance of driving innovation and improving industry standards and together with the Vet Show Team we are thrilled to be looking for the next 30 under 30 veterinary professionals that will take on this challenge and drive change for the better. Here at Pioneer, we are extremely focused on product innovation and sustainability – two key factors in future proofing the veterinary industry. We’re very much looking forward to discussing these topics with the 30 Under 30 cohort and hearing their views. Submit your nominations to be a part of something very special!’.
Judges will be announced soon. All veterinary professionals ages 29 and under (or who have turned 30 in 2022) are encouraged to enter for the chance to participate. Individuals can nominate themselves, or be nominated by a colleague, peer or friend. Find the submission form on the London Vet Show website at london.vetshow.com/VS30
Note for editor:
- The London Vet Show is part of CloserStill Media’s veterinary portfolio. Founded in 2008, CloserStill Media now have more than 70 events in the UK and international markets including the United States, Germany, France, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong. CloserStill is one of the world’s fastest-growing exhibition businesses, running best of class events in the learning, medical & healthcare, technology and veterinary sectors. In the last 10 years CloserStill have won over 55 major industry awards, including the coveted ‘Best Business Exhibition’ eight times, featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work (2018 & 2019), been voted by members of the Association of Exhibition Organisers as the ‘Most Respected Company’ in the exhibition Industry and winners of over 50 major industry awards in the last 10 years, including: Best Business Exhibition (x7), Best Marketing (x8) and Best Sales (x4) Best Launch or Brand Extension (x5).
- Pioneer Veterinary Products is a family-owned business, built upon a strong foundation of core values. Our unique culture is founded on our passion for ‘supporting the best in animal care’. As comprehensive suppliers to veterinary practices and hospitals, Pioneer Veterinary Products work with you to improve patient care, maximise time and make daily practice easier. Our many long-standing customers can testify that our constant desire is to give back to the industry. We share educational tips on social media, create informative, analytical resources and support expertise within the veterinary profession. We also provide our own CPD sessions tailored to your practice when you want to explore a particular subject just that bit more. An essential part of our overall business strategy is to listen to your feedback so we can continue to be at the forefront of product innovation and continuously improve our services. www.pioneervet.co.uk